Monday, October 28, 2013

1.6.1 This Journal Is... R.D.

This Journal is a great idea.  It feels great to be writing again - and even better because I am not putting deadlines on myself.  This is truly a healthy exercise for me - as much as walking or lifting weights.  This Journal helps put my mind at ease, and I actually take pride in what I am accomplishing every time I open up the Journal to write.  I am also proud of myself for forging through, even when there were prompts I wanted to skip (also kudos to Anna for telling me I wasn't allowed to).  This Journal makes me happy - even if I am writing about things I wouldn't normally be writing about.  This Journal is better than a diary because I get to put my feelings out there and I don't have to be worried or ashamed if someone gets their hands on it.  This Journal is also flashy, which is good in the sense that it is a beacon to remind me about the blog and the challenge (so kudos to Victoria for choosing it).  This Journal is an important part of my break up, because it gives me something to do when I am alone in the apartment - which is pretty often.  This Journal is a God send.  When I'm in a bad mood, it gives me something else to focus on and put my energy into.  This Journal may be falling apart by the time I finish this challenge - but I think that just means it served its purpose and was well loved.  This Journal is an excellent alternative to watching a shit ton of TV on Netflix.  This Journal is also a procrastination took for slow days at work (and for keeping me from calling about the warranty on my TV because of it's wonky sound).  This Journal is wonderful.

2 comments: