Saturday, October 12, 2013

1.1.5 Things I Have Lost R.D.


  • Keys
  • Love / Lovers
  • Friendship / Friends
  • Ambition
  • Pens
  • Virginity
  • Writings
  • Inspiration
  • My Father
  • My Psuedo-Grandfather
  • My Paternal Grandfather
  • Sense of self
  • Money
  • Socks
  • Silverware
  • Tupperware / Tupperware Lids
  • Cars
  • Pets
  • Relationship with my:  Sister, Uncle, Aunt, Grandma
  • People's respect
  • Toys from childhood
  • Paperwork
  • Bottles of soda
  • Favorite restaurants (Wiseguy's Pizza & Chumley's Pizza)
  • CDs and DVDs
  • Books
  • Board game pieces
  • Child
  • Remote Controllers (for TV / VCR / DVD)
  • Strength (literal)
  • Jewerly
  • My Mind (at times)
  • Goals
  • Innocence / Naivete 
  • Thoughts / Memories
  • Spirituality
  • Respect for Others
  • Skills


3 comments:

  1. Do you still feel strong in ways other than physical, since you clarified?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Chicken! Remember that frozen chicken that disappeared? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel strong in the sense that I am able to support myself and I am in complete control of what I am doing with my life. Even though I lack the confidence to take advantage of that control.

    ReplyDelete