Friday, October 4, 2013

1.2 Things On Which I'm an Expert by Anna Rae


  • Sarcasm
  • Matching colors
  • Baking cookies
  • Baking cake
  • Baking cupcakes
  • Putting my hair up in a cool bun
  • Word searches
  • Painting my left hand's nails
  • Painting others finger and toe nails
  • 18th and 19th century
  • Antique shopping
  • Saving up money for something I want
  • Budgeting
  • Being shy and awkward
  • Being a klutz
  • Getting lost while driving
  • Making someone laugh
  • Running a shift at Tim Hortons
  • Pleasing people/costumers
  • Doing a midnight shift at Tim Hortons
  • Wrestling/play fighting
  • Fitting into small areas like a fat, ninja cat
  • Dodging kisses
  • Making a mess on my face while eating (thus why I keep an abundance of napkins on me)
  • The TV show, LOST
  • The Tudor's history
  • The Tudors, the show
  • Taking nature pictures
  • Making dogs and some cats like me
  • Analyzing books
  • Staying awake through a movie
  • Understanding accents

2 comments:

  1. Tis true, you are like a fat Ninja cat, my muffin slut ;) couldn't resist, there was so much baking at the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete