Friday, October 4, 2013

1.2.1 List of Things I am an Expert In R.D.


  • Convincing others to not do important things
  • Half-assing a job
  • Playing The Sims
  • Memorizing lines from favorite movies
  • Singing the same song so often I grow to hate it
  • Spending too much money
  • Following recopies 100%
  • Folding towels
  • Following/keeping up with dumb things like YouTube Channels and Teen Mom (1,2,&3)
  • Scaring/intimidating people
  • Drinking (excluding Tequila)
  • Remembering somewhat pointless things
  • Being obsessed with TV shows
  • Scrap booking (when I have ambition)
  • Procrastinating
  • Wooing authority figures
  • Impressing adults
  • Supporting myself
  • Typing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy petitions
  • Typing
  • Playing w/dogs
  • Getting cats to come to me
  • Getting overly emotional about boys
  • Asking others for help
  • Being pitiful
  • Organizing/storing tons of shit in a small space
  • Ranting
  • Talking very fast
  • Making people feel uncomfortable
  • Quoting things
  • Playing a mother in theater productions
  • Being very serious
  • Being disapproving
  • Judging people
  • Wanting what I can't have
  • Facebook stalking
  • Tumbling (reblogging)
  • Being jealous of other people's talents
  • Buying movies
  • Disappointing people

5 comments:

  1. Why can't you have the things that you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMS!!!!!
    You don't disappoint me either stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanting things I can't have mostly refers to the boys I like that I shouldn't or that are in love with someone else. Or a handful of things that - while may be attainable - one would have to have ambition enough to attain them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So get some ambition. I'm pretty sure then sell that as a scent for Axe at Meijer. But really, if you want something, and there's nothing morally wrong with it, then set out to get it.

    ReplyDelete