Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Titles of Things I’m Never Going to Write 1.1.14



Yellow Submarine (I hate yellow)

Fried Green Tomatoes (No food names, that’s weird)

A Night to Remember (lame)

Fever of Passion (smut)

Eden’s Garden (smutty with puns)

A Happy Ending (also lame)

The Mudge Family Experience (No. Just no.)

A Perfectly Sane Life (Because that’s boring)

A Dog’s Tail/Tale (EXTRA lame)

Evan, and Other Things that are NOT Pumpkins (because I don’t want to bastardize a sweet memory from when he was little)

Jihad (too violent)

Great IPA’s, According to Jessica (because IPA’s are gross)

Computers for Dummies (let’s face it, I’m not the most tech savvy person, and possibly one of the least…)


The Guard Llama (ok, I might write this one)

5 comments:

  1. I would like to read 'The Guard Llama'. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll work on it lol. It's actually a legit thing, you know. Some farmers use llamas to guard their sheep XD

      Delete
    2. I knew that! Cuz the Gross' had a llama. A rapist llama, but still!

      Delete
  2. smutty with puns
    You could totally pull off a comedic sex book w/ puns. Although I'm not sure I like the title ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I could pull it off, but do I want to? Lol

    ReplyDelete