Wednesday, October 2, 2013

1.1 Titles of Things I'm Never Going to Write by Anna Rae

  • The Ostrich
  • The Tray Passer
  • The Chair Meets the Wall
  • Hell, Gravity!
  • The Cell Phone Bandit
  • Lucky Number 21
  • Face Meet Floor
  • Don't Call Me
  • Loser Kid Series
  • Behind Closed Closets
  • Behind the Mask of a Random Kid
  • Mary to Pam Saga
  • Everything You Need to Know About History
  • The Truth Behind the Infamous
  • Revenge of the Fatty
  • The Journey of a Fat Kid
  • Poor to Rich: 1 Easy Step

4 comments:

  1. The Ostrich made me think of me helping you with that paper and trying to explain ostracize to before you looked it up LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol how ironic is that...I wrote that before we had our discussion. lol

      Delete
  2. I personally like hell, gravity! :)

    ReplyDelete