Friday, October 11, 2013

1.2.4 Things I Have Forgotten R.D.


  • How to make myself get up early
  • How to have a morning routine
  • How to dress well / how to buy clothes
  • How to keep from taking naps
  • The pride you get from hard work
  • The cologne my dad used when we went out
  • How to express my feelings
  • How to be happy more often than not
  • Things to do for fun
  • Why I stopped being friends with some people
  • Why I broke off certain relationships
  • How to budget my money
  • How to make a good phone call
  • My first tweet
  • The first person I subscribed to on YouTube
  • Where my first sleepover was
  • What my Uncle and I used to talk about
  • How to weld
  • How to use a tape measure (besides measuring inches)
  • Why Goosebumps were so scary
  • Why I loved horses so much
  • The things we talked about until 2am

3 comments:

  1. Who is the "we"? Does your mom remember what his Cologne was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said...make JP teach you how to weld again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We" refers to pretty much anyone I was interested in in high school. I stayed up late talking to: Jake, Brian, Gary, Jeff, John...

    And, I may, if I ever decide it's a skill I need again. But where would JP even take me to teach me? XD

    ReplyDelete