Saturday, September 21, 2013

1.1.6 Fantasy Conversation R.D.

One last conversation with my dad?
No.  Because the deep down and honest questions I want to ask I am not allowed to bring up.

A job interview for the perfect job in the perfect place?
No.  Because I don't even know what my dream job is.

Oh!  I've got it:

"We are here today with Samantha Peters, better known by her pseudonym Reece Darlene.  The author of the best selling novel, "On the Rocks".  Welcome, Samantha."
"Thanks for having me."
"So, first and foremost, what inspired you to write this unique and provocative novel?"
"Real life and bad relationships."
Applause.
"So was everything true in the book?"
"Oh no!  Ha ha, there were parts that were true, but most of it was just projection and exaggeration."
"Interesting.  What made you willing to share such intimate moments with the world?"
"I feel life is meant to be shared.  Honestly, I can only start writing based off of something I know.  I'm not a person who can pull a plot out of thing air."
"Well you did a great job formulating one Hell of a storyline."
"Well, thank you."
Additional comments made, perhaps and excerpt read.  I blush with excitement and anxiety.  Then in an act of god, an up and coming move producer confronts me about making my book a movie and I nearly faint.

1 comment:

  1. Even though you don't like this...I think its great and creative.

    ReplyDelete