Thursday, September 12, 2013

1.1.3 Lists R.D.

All I want is to have someone to lay my head on their lap and watch a movie with them, without them complaining about their knees getting stiff, or complain about getting a hard-on.

I want to have someone be willing to pick me up, and take me out, and drive me back home, and not complain about gas money, or complain about me falling asleep in the car after a long day.

I want someone who's first thought in the morning isn't about how long they should wait until asking for a sexual favor.

I want someone who doesn't expect anything from me, other than expect me to be myself and to be happy.

I want someone to build a life with, to create goals with, to share accomplishments with.

I want someone who isn't preoccupied with sex.  Maybe someone who is preoccupied with work, or having a family, or reading good books, or watching underrated movies.

I want someone who has more than just three things in common with me.

I want someone who doesn't get annoyed when I want them to hang out with my friends.  I want someone who has friends I look forward to hanging out with.

I want someone who appreciates animals enough that, even though it may not be the most practical decision, doesn't roll their eyes when I say I want to get a puppy/dog/pet.

I want someone to defend me, regardless of who is right, when I'm arguing with someone else.

I want someone to help support me when I need it, and accept support when they need it.

I want someone who doesn't think these desires are too demanding.

1 comment:

  1. They are not demanding at all. You'll find him someday.

    ReplyDelete