Thursday, September 12, 2013

1.1 Rough Draft Letter by Anna Rae

Dear Future Me,

I know it seems silly for me to be writing you, but I know you're giddy on the inside to be getting this little letter. That's why I'm writing, because you need it.

I'm not sure where you are or what you're doing. I'm not even sure how many years have past. It doesn't matter, because I know you're trying your best. If you're not I'll kick your ass. I hope you found your place, because I'm longing for it now. I hope you found a job that isn't dealing with food anymore. Maybe you are a teacher or something that you love doing - like writing. I do hope you've continued to write, because not only do you love it, but you are good at it. Damn your pride and humbleness. You are good at it.

Anyways, I rather not say this, because it's totally cliche....but I shall...

I hope you are happy. I really hope you are not settling for second best. Living a life where you are not happy is no life at all. Be happy Carole.

<3Carole (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment