Wednesday, September 11, 2013

1.1 Observation by Anna Rae

What is humanity? Some would say we are created by some God or Goddess or some other supreme power. Some would say we are just random creatures that evolved from single-celled organisms. Whatever the case is, we are here and we are who we are.

I've always been a very observant person. I may play dumb sometimes, but I like gathering all the information around me. Humanity is one that has always kept me thinking, wondering, and at times, hating. I hate to generalize, but I've seen that most humans are selfish and idiotic. Both in different amounts, of course.

They cause war mainly due to hatred of another or for power; be it for land, money, or for other reasons. Humans also seem to be hypocrites. They preach love and kindness, but then some turn that and hate those who are different.

I have gathered so much information on this subject. Most of it is bad. However, there are some flickers of hope for humanity. There are those who love and want good for those who normally spit on their kindness. I may find myself hating humanity at times, but I know there is some good out there among the bad. Like one quote I found says, "There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for."

No comments:

Post a Comment