Monday, March 3, 2014

1.1.6 Fantasy Conversation with Jesus Christ


Fantasy Conversation with Jesus Christ

“Jesus, tell me how you do it? How do you forgive and forget so readily? How do you walk on water and calm storms? I would like to know.”

“Well, I trust the people who need to be trusted in order to be validated as human beings to turn their lives around. I show them kindness so that they may learn from my example and treat others in a Godly manner. I forgive and try to forget, but let’s face it, I’m God, I’m infallible, so of course I really do remember what happened. I just choose to believe that they never betrayed my trust.”

“That’s deep.”

“Not Really. It’s basic innocence. Take abused children for instance. They still love and trust their parents for years, until they learn all that they have been cheated out of: stability, safety, love, respect, growth. It’s terribly sad.”

“I agree. And what about the miraculous things? How do you do them?”

“I am the Son of God. I whisper to the storm and it stops to hear my words, for I created storms. I walk on water because the water longs to tough the feet of its master.”

“Wouldn’t you fall in and sink to the bottom?”


“No. Creation was made to uphold the Creator. Sinking would be undignified.”

No comments:

Post a Comment